Effective May 10, 2016, Executive Legal Professionals, PLLC (“ExecutiveLP™”) does not offer free office (in-person) consultations without a $50 refundable deposit.
Why do we do this? ExecutiveLP strives to be good stewards of our time and resources. We charge a deposit for two reasons: 1) scheduling conference room space costs us money, a charge which we are happy to incur as long as we are able to meet with you; and 2) we find that people are more inclined to keep their appointment if they are invested.
I get that charging a deposit for a consultation might seem like an unusual way to do business. We’re definitely not the typical traditional law firm. We think that’s a good thing. Our approach to the practice of the law has been designed, from the ground up, with entrepreneurs and small businesses in mind. We believe this approach translates to better service, pricing based on value (not just the time your attorney spends doing the work), and a stronger relationship between our attorneys and their clients.
- ExecutiveLP™ will charge a fully refundable deposit in the amount of $50 per meeting. As long as the attendee(s) to a scheduled meeting attend the meeting on time, as scheduled, their deposit will be fully refunded. The deposit for the meeting will be forfeit under the following conditions:
- If the attendee(s) to a meeting are more than fifteen (15) minutes late, without good cause, the deposit will be forfeit;
- If the attendee(s) to a meeting fail to attend the meeting and fail to provide notice of their failure to attend at least 24 hours in advance, without good cause, the deposit will be forfeit; and
- If the attendee(s) to a meeting reschedule a meeting and fail to provide notice of their need to reschedule at least 24 hours in advance, without good cause, the deposit will be forfeit.
- No initial consultation will last more than thirty (30) minutes.
- The deposit for each initial consultation must be paid in full in advance.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the deposit for an initial consultation may be waived in the sole, exclusive discretion of the attorney providing the consultation for any reason or no reason.
If the deposit for an initial consultation is waived, it must be waived in writing, which may include an e-mail. This writing may be in the form of a voucher for a waiver of the deposit for an initial consultation, which shall be presented by the attendee(s) to a scheduled meeting. No deposit shall be waived if attendee(s) to a meeting fail to present a voucher or other written waiver of the deposit for the initial consultation.
Schedule Office Consultation
According to our consultation policy, you will receive an email request for payment of $50 as a deposit to confirm your consultation date and time. This deposit is 100% refunded as long as you attend the consultation at the appointed time.
Schedule Phone Consultation
Let’s talk! There is no charge for a 15-20 minute phone consultation. We highly recommend a phone consult before an in-person meeting to ensure you receive the services you need.